Release Blitz - Collecting the Pieces by L.A. Fiore

collection-the-pieces-fb-banner
***

about-the-book-4


At fifteen I fell in love. His name was Jake Stephens and he took the abandoned, lonely girl I had been and made me whole. His love was a pure and unconditional love that made every day better than the last…a fairy tale of my very own.

But this story isn’t about Jake. It’s about Abel Madden; the man I meet after the fairy tale goes to hell. A cocky, arrogant man who says what he wants, does as he pleases, and makes no excuses for it. He irritates me—downright pisses me off at times—but he also brings me back to life. My name is Sidney Ellis and this is my story of finding love twice—the first when I needed it most and the second when I never saw it coming.


collection-the-pieces-now-live-fb

buylinks
amazon-puzzle kobo-puzzlebn-puzzle


***
giveaway-4 ff-giveaway
Click the picture to enter the Authors Release day Giveaway! Or head to her FB page to enter.  
$100.00 Amazon Gift Card, this is not a digital card, but an actual gift card she will mail to the winner along with a signed paperback of Collecting The Pieces.
***
release-day-teaser-1




REVIEW




4.5 stars
Collecting the Pieces is a beautiful love story about finding love, losing it, finding yourself, and moving on.
The story starts out with Sidney as a young girl searching for love and belonging. As a foster kid she is placed in a home that she hopes will provide her with love and acceptance. The family just sees her as a paycheck but she does get her foster brother Connor and that is a blessing for her. In school she meets high school quarterback and most popular boy in school Jake. He becomes her home and gives her the love and family she needs. Through him the abandonment she has always felt is healed.

Fast forward to several years later and Sidney finds herself having to move on with life and start over. She moves to a small town with her BFF Rylee and takes the job as the local vet. Upon her arrival she meets Abel with whom she feels a spark she hasn’t felt in years. Abel can clearly see that Sidney is a forever kind of girl so he is hesitant to start things with her. Sidney is ready to move on but knows that Abel is going to change her life. I really loved how honest Abel was with her and I think it helped her decide what she really wanted and needed.

I think the part with Jake could have been condensed a bit but I see the need to show us how deep their love was. I do think L.A. Fiore did an excellent job with the pacing of this story once Sidney moves to her new job. The pacing of her relationship with Abel was done well and didn’t feel rushed. Sidney’s healing was really realistic and believable. I loved all the side characters and the mystery was a nice addition to the story. Well Done. I loved it!



release-day-teaser-11
***
about-the-author-5


logo
L.A. Fiore is the author of several books including: Beautifully Damaged, Waiting for the One and A Glimpse of the Dream. She's also the social secretary for her two children, a tamer of ill-mannered cats, the companion to one awesome dog and married to her best friend. She likes her wine red, her shrimp chilled and her social gatherings small and intimate.
connect-with-the-author-2
15f42-newsletter

***

hostedby

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter

Comments

Popular Posts