Release Blitz & Reviews - Wilder by Rebecca Yarros

14315900_1268098096568039_127701387_o

Wilder
Rebecca Yarros
September 19, 2016

Synopsis
  He’s Paxton Wilder.   Twenty-two-year-old, tattooed, smoking-hot leader of the Renegades.   Five time X Games medalist.   The world is his playground—especially this year—and for the next nine months I’m stuck as his tutor on the Study at Sea program.   He’s too busy staging worldwide stunts for his documentary to get to class.   But if I can’t get him to take academics seriously, I’ll lose my scholarship…if I don’t lose my heart first.   Six unlikely friends on a nine-month cruise with the Study at Sea program will learn that chemistry is more than a subject and the best lessons aren’t taught in the classroom…but in the heart.    
Goodreads

wilder-teaser-6
Purchase Links
iBooks:
 


REVIEWS


ANGIE

5 stars

I just have one question. Do these schools actually exist? If so, I need to become a teacher.

The lucky shits er I mean students get to study at sea...on a cruise ship...then their days off are spent at ports like Barcelona and Rome and Mykenos.

Leah earned her spot on a scholarship and as a tutor. She's assigned to none other than Paxton Wilder. He'll be filming his adventure reality show for his YouTube channel all funded by his father on the condition that he finishes college and keeps his grades up. It looks like responsible, perfectly happy with her feet on the ground, Leah is going to be along for the ride.

Yarros excels at opening chapters and this one was action packed meant to pull you in and have you begging for more. She took the typical romance formula and gave us a unique setting filled with twists and mysteries. It knocked me on my ass. I loved Paxton and Leah. They were so complex and flawed. Even the secondary characters are hiding something deeper. I'm dying to get to know the other Renegades.

Another winner from Yarros. I loved every adrenaline-fueled page. Bravo!

*Fyi - Wilder is a complete story, no cliffhanger.*   


SHANDA

4.5 “ I want my own adventure at sea” Stars

Wilder is the story of Paxton Wilder; leader of the Renegades and Leah the girl handpicked to be his tutor during a year at sea. I applaud Ms. Yarros for a completely unique story and setting. This novel is full of adventure, romance, and suspense; all wrapped up in a fantastic backdrop.

Paxton is filming a documentary with the Renegades but he also needs to make sure he graduates while doing his stunts and gallivanting in exotic locales. Leah has been given the tutor spot but she has to help Paxton graduate or she will have to leave the program. She soon finds out how difficult it will be keeping wild card Paxton focused. Leah is pulled out of her comfort zone with Wilder; not only romantically but with the adventures he takes her on. Paxton scares her with his fearless attitude and his charming ways. How does she stand a chance with a sexy daredevil of a man and the romantic locales that they visit?

Wilder also has a fabulous mystery to solve with a traitor among them and lives threatened. I didn’t see the villain coming and it made for a great twist. I really liked how complex Leah and Paxton were and this story has brilliantly developed characters with a rich story. I can’t wait for the next book. I need it now and that sucks for me since Wilder is a new release. Impatiently waiting until next time. Well done!

Connect with Rebecca
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/23mt0Qh
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/1Uw8NXZ

Comments

Popular Posts