Release Blitz & Reviews - Outsider by Olivia Cunning






Outsider Blurb
 
Reagan Elliot should be living her dream…
 
She’s touring with Exodus End as their new rhythm guitarist and gaining more notoriety and fame than she ever imagined possible.
 
She’s earned the devoted love of not only one, but two spectacular men. Her committed threesome with sexy guitarist Trey Mills and her hunky bodyguard Ethan Conner is stable, loving, deep, and satisfying for all involved.
 
But sometimes the world sees things differently and is determined to destroy what it doesn’t understand.
 
Can Reagan’s relationship with Trey and Ethan survive the cruel backlash of the media, her family, and a bigoted public? Or will the talented musician lose everything she holds dear in the face of her own burgeoning doubts?
 
Outsider is the second book in the Exodus End World Tour series. It’s also the sequel to Double Time, the fifth book in the Sinners on Tour series.





Outsider Links








REVIEW

3.5 stars
I really hate that I didn’t love this one as much as I wanted to because I was excited about a new Trey, Ethan, and Reagan book. That being said Outsider had some really good stuff in it and I am really looking forward to Dare and Max’s book. Please hurry! I want Dare first please.

If you read Insider you know that some of Reagan’s life was exposed to the tabloids. The triad is now in the position of trying to decide how to proceed and how much to let the public know. At this point the tabloids only think that she is cheating on Trey with Ethan; they have no idea what is really going on. I really loved Trey in Outsider he was strong and ready to fight. He has lived his whole life pining for a guy that didn’t want him and now that he has found his soulmates he is ALL IN. The problem is Reagan and Ethan aren’t all in. Oh boy, it was really hard to like these two for most of the book. Trey was ready to tell the public and let the fallout happen. As long as they have each other they would be okay. Trey is very right but Reagan and Ethan refuse. They are both afraid to come out to their families. I totally understood their fears but they kind of made that choice when they decided to pursue a triad relationship. It was immature and unrealistic for them to think they could stay in a bubble. They needed to be willing to fight for Trey. The parts leading up to them coming around really dragged for me. In part because anytime they tried to have a serious convo they started screwing and didn’t resolve things. I have always thought Ethan was a jerk but he finally decided to man up and take steps to change their situation. Sadly Reagan never really endeared herself to me; even in the end.

There was some really good stuff in Insider. I loved the talks between Trey and Dare. Dare is such a good big brother and he makes me swoon. I can’t wait for his book! I loved the heart to heart between Trey and Brian. I just really adored Trey this time around. I liked him in Double Time but he has come such a long way now that he is happy. Ethan’s mom was a hoot and I really liked the family scenes. The scene with Sed and the letter really got to me and even though it was a sad scene it was fabulous to see the band together like that.

All in all this was a good read and I am looking forward to the next book in the series even though it’s not Dare’s. *pouty face*








Comments

Popular Posts