REVIEW TOUR - BECAUSE BY JENNIFER FOOR


 
 
BECAUSE

Seven Year Itch book 4

By Jennifer Foor
 
 

 BLURB
I’ve heard if you can make it through the first seven years of marriage you’ve made it past the tough part and it’s smooth sailing.

Whoever said that was an idiot.

I’ve been married for seven years, and in that time I’ve waited for my immature husband to grow up and become a responsible man.

It still hasn’t happened, and I’m at the end of my rope. I need him to be a father to our child, not someone who needs his own toys to be content.

I want a partner, not a guy more concerned about his friends than his wife.

This is my marriage, and before I throw in the towel I’ve decided to do something drastic to make it happen.

I’m Shayla Vincent and this is my story.
 
 
 
Goodreads:

 BUY LINK

 
 
 
Rebeka's 5 star Review
As soon as I read the description to this book I knew I was in for some heartache! It had a lot to do with things going on in my own relationship right now that this book called to me. It was like I was searching for answers. In hope of answers for my own life I discovered so much more to this story and things we all go through for love. Yes it's silly to think of real life and compare to fictional characters and books. The thing is with Jennifer Foor the way she writes is so realistic I feel like all of this has happened and can happens. Shayla and Brandon have so many problems like we all do.
 
There was some moments in the book where Brandon just was a total jerk! The games they played back and forth made me want to chock the life out of my kindle haha but again the things they did is exactly what we all do in real life. The choices Shayla had to make for her family was the bravest thing she could do!
 

I'm so very happy with the way this book ended and this is one I'd really love to read more of if ever there was a novella about them. All in all I learned that we love who we love and we have to be strong enough to fight for them!

 


AUTHOR INFO:
 
 

 

Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author.

She is married with She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 

 






 

Comments

Popular Posts