ARC REVIEW for Degradation by Stylo Fantome

5 CRAZY KINKY FANTASTIC AMAZING MAGNIFICENT STARS!!!!

Well slap me silly and call me a whore!
LOL
I mean seriously this book was fantastic!
It was way way wayyyyyyy different the anything I've ever read.

Tate is freaky.... I mean freaky kinky wild!
and Jameson... he's just as kinky or even more so!

There story was wild from the beginning!
Crazy passion and just plain whole CRAZY!

Through out this book I didn't know what I was feeling. I wanted to be hurt... but I was too turned on!
I wanted to be turned on but I was feeling too hurt!
ahhhhhhhh!!! Just so many crazy emotions came out.

This author took something crazy and it was tasteful and but gritty and just all around mind blowing!

oh and don't get me started on that CLIFFHANGER!,
Effin hell I think I scared my neighbors since I screamed so loud that it was over and I needed more!

All these characters were so well written. Even if I was meant to hate them I still loved them!

PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK A GO AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND!!!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts