Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando RELEASE BLITZ!

Dragon's Lair 
by 
Chantal Fernando


Title: Dragon's Lair
Author: Chantal Fernando
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: May 19, 2014


Synopsis 

When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.

Or Should I say someone?

I'm a law student. They're criminals.
He's the Vice President of a MC. I'm a good girl with a strict upbringing.

He's my ex-boyfriend's brother.
And I'm screwed.



Buy Links





TEASER




REVIEW

Well first of all.... I love Chantal's writing.
So finding out that she was coming out with a biker book I got SUPER GIDDY!!

Faye and Dex story was a sweet but angst one.
Faye has a douche bag boyfriend who cheats on her..(that drew me in right away).

Faye goes through somethings and thinks she has to do it on her own.
Then in comes the very sexy VP of an MC Dex. 

Faye and Dex have know each other since they were younger so automatically I love that they have that connection!

Faye was so feisty and fierce. Ever that I look for in a heroine.

Of course Dex was all alpha male but still had his secrets.

There was just enough drama and just enough angst in this book that I read this in practically one sitting!

I cried.
I laughed.
I drooled over the sexy bikers.

These bikers were somewhat like others but they had a good sense of humor!! Which I fell in love with.

"Fifty Shades of Rake" hahaha loved that part.

I find myself curious about the rest of the bikers.
I'd love a story about Arrow!
Oh and Tracker! ;))


Author Bio


Chantal is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia.
Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James, and Maybe This Time. She is currently working on a few other projects.



OTHER BOOKS

Resisting Love Series









MAYBE SERIES





TOXIC GIRL




GIVEAWAY














Comments

Popular Posts