PROVOKE by Missy Johnson ARC Review

Provoke by Missy Johnson

**I received an ARC for an honest review**



Reading the teasers leading up to the release of this book got me so hyped up for it!

I was so excited to get an ARC.

In the beginning you know there is a big secret. Something Mace is hiding.
so of course you are looking for clue to find out what THE HELL IS GOING ON!

I was on the edge of my seat.
Little by little you get some clues and some suspensions.
Wondering what was coming next.

then..
..........
..............

BAM!

you find out the secret....

I was like ...."what the!!??"

I loved it!
I was hurt by it.
I was confused and wondering why.
I wanted more and more!

Then it all wrapped up.... I didn't like how people forgave people so easily but hey that's me.
I understood these characters though and got lost in their story while sitting on the edge of my chair biting my nails.. lol

great job Missy Johnson!!
:))

Comments

Popular Posts