**ARC REVIEW** Not At First by Phalla S. Rios

***ARC Provided by Author for Honest Review***

**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Not At First drawled me in right away!! I am a sucker for love triangles. This book had all the angst, mystery, steaminess, and love I look for in a book.

Angel is starting college and has a mysterious past.
She meets Kevin right away. He hes a hunky tattoo man. (Who can resist those types ;))

"You're way too bitchy to be an Angel"

He also has some mystery to him.

I was so lost in this story i COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. (neglected major house duties btw lol)
This author knew how to draw me in with questions. I had so many questions i wanted answered i knew i had to just keep on reading. Although not all were answered it was still fun to figure out the story and kept me on the edge of my seat (THERE WILL BE A BOOK 2).

Now when i met Roman i thought.... *SWOON*. All of there moments together were amazing.... until .... THE CONTROLLING ROMAN. Ugh! he started seeming abusive after a while. Not sure if that's what the author was going for but.... i ended up hating Roman. Which sucks cause i really wanted to like him.

So through all of these guys and steamy scenes little things here and there are having you question EVERYTHING!

From time to time i wanted to THROAT PUNCH Angle... lol but than again I understood why she did the things she did.

all in all 5 STARS!!
When a book can hold my attention like this one... That is always a great thing.
I CANT WAIT FOR BOOK 2!!!
Great Job Phalla!! :)

LINK FOR AMAZON BELOW

http://amzn.com/B00DZ4OGUS

Comments

Popular Posts